UAE and DIFC Employment Law: An Update
The UAE and DIFC employment law session is designed to provide all attendees with an overview of the fundamental principles of employment law within the UAE. The course will cover all aspects of the employment relationship including recruitment, statutory and contractual benefits and exit procedures.
The course will describe key elements of the applicable laws, how those laws are applied by UAE based companies in practice and how the Courts interpret and apply the legislation. The course will also include case studies for attendees to consider how they will approach particular client scenarios in practice.
The learning objectives will be:
- Have an understanding of the applicable employment laws of the UAE
- Understand the key statutory employment benefits that are applicable within the UAE
- Understand the laws around termination of employment
- Understand the fundamental concepts of the DIFC Employment Law
- Be aware of recent employment law developments within the UAE