Ethics – Know Your Client (ARABIC LANGUAGE)
As a part of the Ethics curriculum, this Know Your Client online course has been designed to provide UAE lawyers with an introduction to anti-money laundering and terrorist financing for the purposes of helping you to create a robust client due diligence process.
The client due diligence (CDD) section will be broken down into various key parts, covering the different types of CDD and the application across various legal services.
This course will also cover the legal framework applicable in the UAE, highlighting the key regional laws and regulatory guidelines from the Dubai Financial Services Authority.
This course intends to provide you with:
- an understanding of what is considered effective know your client procedures and controls
- what role you as lawyers and law firms must play to ensure that your legal services are not used to further a criminal purpose
- what the regional legal framework expect during your client onboarding process
- an understanding of how money laundering and terrorist financing are serious threats to our society
- to assist you, as licensed lawyers in the UAE, to meet your obligations under the anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing regime
Upon completion of this course, you will understand the importance of adequate client due diligence processes and how these may be applied.
Once you have booked a course, you can access the preparatory e-learning or e-learning mandatory course in the learning management system by clicking here.
In order to ensure smooth access to the course, please check that your system is compatible to Docebo’s system requirement by clicking here.