Developing Resilience at work
Becoming a successful employee, gives you the ability to cope with the challenges, problems, and setbacks we face, and to become more agile. It relies on different skills and draws on various sources of help, including rational thinking skills, and building an individual network with those around you.
Developing an agile organization means overcoming and developing from workplace setbacks. It allows to create a positive environment by reinforcing the skills. The aim is to be able to bounce back from adversity and accept the challenges that the workplace can bring. This workshop aims to help participants tap into the skills required to overcome unexpected difficulties such as the pandemic of Covid-19.
2- Objectives of the program
· Classify business setbacks to help ensure business success.
· Define agility building strategies.
· Establish skills to better deal with setbacks.
· Set up key tactics to help ensure organization growth.
· Adopt a positive focus at work.
· Assess the way people think and react.