Civil Transactions Law in context (Updated content – e-learning course) – AA13
Updated and revised from the original content – A curriculum on the UAE Civil Code has been designed to give an overview of the legal development of the rules governing
civil transactions (business) in the rules governing different kind of contracts.
These courses will discuss of the following:
• Background and the development of the UAE Civil Code.
• Explanation and application of the provisions of the UAE Civil Code.
• Explanation of essential principles governing contracts in the United Arab Emirates.
• Comparison between provisions of the Anglo-Saxon system and the UAE law.
• Essential items and elements that must be included in a contract in accordance with the UAE Civil Code.
• Problems in performance of contracts
• Practical steps in providing legal opinion to clients regarding contracts in the United Arab Emirates.
• Applicable Law for international contracts.