It serves as an introduction to Law No. 9 of 2016 on bankruptcy to explore important aspects of bankruptcy law, procedures and implications thereof.
1. bankruptcy law, procedures and implications thereof.
2. debtor financial re-organization and bankruptcy preventive composition;
3. penalties imposed in respect of bankruptcy law application;
4. natural and corporate persons subjected to bankruptcy law; and
5. procedures followed upon a decision passed to commence bankruptcy and effects of such commencement on parties concerned.