What Drives M and A Activity? Reasons and Process
All practitioners up to partner level. It would not benefit corporate lawyers with over 5 years’ experience.
The course is two part:
1. a review of the reasons why companies in the UAE engage in merger and acquisition activity; and
2. the general process by which acquisitions are undertaken.
1. Reasons for and against M&A activity;
2. Identifying a target and/or preparation for sale;
3. Non-binding offer;
4. Due diligence; and
5. Negotiation and draft of sale and purchase documentation.