[Please note that this course does not include a preparatory e-learning module.]
This interactive session provides an introduction to real estate in the UAE and Dubai. This introductory course is not designed for real estate practitioners with substantial UAE law experience. It is suitable for real estate practitioners who are new to the jurisdiction or non-real estate lawyers who would like to learn more about the real estate legal environment in the UAE and Dubai.
This course will comprise an overview of the following:
- History of real estate in the UAE in brief
- The legislative framework for real estate in Dubai and key regulatory bodies
- Key real estate rights available in the UAE
- Foreign ownership rules in respect of land
- Registration of real estate rights
- Establishing title to real estate
- Overview of the mortgaging regime in Dubai.