Giving and Receiving Feedback
Current leadership research is showing that asking for feedback and asking for help are emerging as the most important leadership skills for today’s business conditions. Emotional Intelligence still ranks in the top 10 skills for the future according to The World Economic Forum.
Developing the skill to give and receive feedback helps build enduring and trusted relationships that enable your success with clients, peers, and others you wish to influence.
Use an emotional intelligence approach to giving & receiving feedback through:
• Exploring your current mindset/relationship to giving and receiving feedback
• The role trust plays in giving and receiving feedback
• Learning the neuroscience of motivation
• Linking emotional intelligence skills to preparing yourself for feedback
• Learning a feedback technique to empower your feedback skills